Clients and Facilities Served
NW Coatings is focused on serving the healthcare market. We work directly with the business that provide healthcare and those that serve them.
- Private Practices
- Speciality Clinics
- Hospital Facilities
- Long/ Short Term Housing
- Property Management
- General Contractors
- Product Suppliers
We schedule in person or phone appointment to review your project before proceeding.
Specific to Healthcare
- Non dust and odor work
- Off hour work scheduling
- High density, durable coatings
- Microbicidal paint
- Non VOC paints
- Low/no odor paints
- Floor coatings
We follow where applicable, Becker's Hospital Review Construction best practices.
1. Conduct a preliminary investigation/inspection of the site before construction or demolition begins.
2. Develop an interim life safety plan that meets the needs of the facility.
3. Understand the infection control/ risk assessment requirements and ensure they are met.
4. Ensure that utility shutdowns and switchovers are properly planned and clearly communicated.