Clients and Facilities Served
NW Coatings is focused on serving the medical/ healthcare market. We work directly with the business that provide healthcare and those that serve them.
We recognize the unique needs and standards that exist in providing painting for medical and healthcare facilities.
- Private Practices
- Specialty Clinics
- Hospital Facilities
- Long/ Short Term Housing
- Property Management
- General Contractors
- Product Suppliers
We schedule in person or phone appointment to review your project before proceeding.
Specific to Healthcare
We follow where applicable, Becker's Hospital Review Construction best practices.
1. Conduct a preliminary investigation/inspection of the site before construction or demolition begins.
2. Develop an interim life safety plan that meets the needs of the facility.
3. Understand the infection control/ risk assessment requirements and ensure they are met.
4. Ensure that utility shutdowns and switchovers are properly planned and clearly communicated.
- Non dust and odor work
- Off hour work scheduling
- High density, durable coatings
- Microbicidal paint
- Non VOC paints
- Low/no odor paints
- Floor coatings